Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Southeastern Wear, LLC (“SE Wear”), located at 2200 Steel St, Opelika, Alabama 36804, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the SE Wear website, which includes https://www.sewear.com (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
Description of Website Services Offered
The Site is an e-commerce website which offers apparel for sale to consumers.
Any and all visitors to our site, whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Southeastern Wear, LLC. At its discretion, Southeastern Wear, LLC may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content, products, and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services and/or products unless otherwise stipulated. Southeastern Wear, LLC does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of the Site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving SE Wear’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, Southeastern Wear, LLC will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Southeastern Wear, LLC Services, or any portion thereof.
Member Account, Username, Password, Account and Security
The Site will allow you to create a password of your choosing. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify Southeastern Wear, LLC immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, including arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of SE Wear Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by SE Wear.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any SE Wear employees, agents, or owners or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to use the Services;
- interfering with or disrupting any Southeastern Wear, LLC Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Southeastern Wear, LLC herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
Southeastern Wear, LLC herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- fraud prevention and investigation;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Southeastern Wear, LLC, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Southeastern Wear, LLC herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Southeastern Wear, LLC or any other content providers supplying content services to Southeastern Wear, LLC. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Content Placed or Made Available on Services
Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member or user, or make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Southeastern Wear, LLC the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
- Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Southeastern Wear, LLC’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members . However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
Southeastern Wear, LLC may provide an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- SE Wear shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- SE Wear shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of SE Wear; and
- SE Wear is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold Southeastern Wear, LLC, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of SE Wear Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
USE AND TRANSACTION GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Southeastern Wear, LLC may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that order details or any other content shall be retained by Southeastern Wear, LLC, nor the maximum number of transactions that may be completed by any member, the maximum or minimum amount that may be spent per transaction, per day, or per member, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Southeastern Wear, LLC shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Our products and services are available only to individuals and businesses within the United States and its territories and Canada. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to further limit the sale of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Certain products or services may be subject to sales tax. Sales tax on these items will be charged to individuals and/or businesses located in the State of Alabama. Southeastern Wear, LLC is not responsible for the collection of sales or use tax in any other locations. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the payment of any use tax required in your location.
Southeastern Wear, LLC shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of https://www.sewear.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a member, you agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any charges associated with Southeastern Wear, LLC products, taxes, or other fees.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with https://www.sewear.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within https://www.sewear.com;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, order details, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services, or ability to conduct some or all transactions through the Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either Southeastern Wear, LLC or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Southeastern Wear, LLC’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Southeastern Wear, LLC or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Southeastern Wear, LLC Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
All payment information is handled by our payment processor, Stripe. We do not have control over any fees generated by our payment processor, including but not limited to any fees for Non-Sufficient Funds, late payments, chargebacks, or bank errors. At no time shall Southeastern Wear, LLC be liable for any fees or surcharges generated by our payment processor.
Because payment information is not collected by this site, nor stored at any time, in any form, by Inspector Insights, LLC nor its agents, employees, directors, or service providers other than our payment processor, Inspector Insights, LLC will not be liable for any breach, security vulnerability, fraud, or any other action, inaction and/or incident caused or initiated by our payment processor, its employees, agents, directors, service providers, or any person connected to them, including negligence.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, DEVELOPERS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, DEVELOPERS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOUTHEASTERN WEAR, LLC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, DEVELOPERS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE OR PRODUCTS.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Southeastern Wear, LLC trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Southeastern Wear, LLC logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Southeastern Wear, LLC. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Southeastern Wear, LLC logo or marks.
Copyright or Intellectual Property Notices
Southeastern Wear, LLC will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, Southeastern Wear, LLC may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Southeastern Wear, LLC Agent for notice ONLY OF claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
McNutt & Partners, LLC
570 Devall Dr., Ste. 303
Auburn, Alabama 36832
Phone: (334) 521-1010
The failure of SE Wear to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against Southeastern Wear, LLC.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determinations shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
The place of arbitration shall be Lee County, Alabama. The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama.
The arbitrators will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party’s actual damages, except as may be required by statute. The arbitrator(s) shall not award consequential damages in any arbitration initiated under this section. Any award in an arbitration initiated under this clause shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
Changes to These Terms
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at:
Southeastern Wear, LLC
220 Steel St.
Opelika, AL 36801